THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 8, 2010

Pets, ya gotta love em!

Hello my Glittery peoples! I am so dreadfully sorry that I have not posted this week! Sunday afternoon I was bringing groceries up my front steps when my dog bounded out the front door and ran me over, causing me to lose my balance and fall backwards down my steps, and I put my hand back to try and catch my fall and landed with all my weight on my bent wrist, spraining the hell out of it! Talk about painful! 

It hurt so bad I ended up in the emergency room and found out I had severely sprained it and ended up in an air cast for 5 days. I was unable to type because of the pain and because of the cast, so I have been spending some quality time with my couch and a few pain killers. I went back to the doc today and they told me I could remove the air cast, but it still hurts if I try to use it to much,but I had to type a post so no one thinks I just ran off for no good reason!

I hope everyone is handling this cold weather that seems to be affecting the whole country. We even got a light dusting of snow here in the Bayou and that is unheard of! So I have spent a lot of time bundled up with a blanket watching movies and doing a whole bunch of nothing lol.

Hopefully the pain will lessen day by day and I will be back to my old self. Typing does not hurt to bad so I should be posting more real soon! This weekend will be a busy one as I can clean some now, and we have a dinner with friends tomorrow night so that should be fun.

Stay warm and talk to you all soon!

Add some Sparkle to your life!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your injury, healing wishes are sent your way. I too have ended up in the ER as a result of my dog. He ran at me at about 100mph and I stumbled backward and stepped on a nail.

On a happier note, enjoy the pain pills : )